Hangzhou Winteam Scientific Instruments Co., Ltd.
THE MISSION OF WINTEAM IS PROVIDE BETTER STERILITY TEST PRODUCTION
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||one set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Glue Time:||2000h||Preheat Time:||40min|
|Driven Type:||Electric,Manual||Packaging Material:||Metal|
number plate making equipment,
hydraulic embossing press machine
Silica gel roller vehicle number plate number plate maker for car plate
When the temperature is stable at the set temperature, the hot stamping operation can be performed. The specific steps are as follows:
(1) Press the roll film switch on the panel to start working on the film winding motor;
(2) Press the lifting handle to press the rubber roller to the working height;
(3) Feed the license plate horizontally along the side of the guide plate to the bottom of the rubber roller, and slightly push the license plate to start the rolling;
(4) Insert the license plate continuously in turn, pay attention to the feed speed at this time, do not make the license plate superimposed;
(5) When working continuously, the next license plate will push the previous one out, and the last one will need to manually take the hot stamping to bring it out;
·It should have the function of starting preheating control. When the hot stamping roller does not reach the set working temperature, the equipment cannot be stamped.
· It should have an over-temperature alarm function. When the temperature of the rubber roller exceeds the set temperature by 20 °C, it should be issued, alarmed and stopped.
·Measure the hot stamping working temperature position as close as possible to the hot stamping position to ensure that the temperature measurement value and the actual working temperature error are less than ±5 °C;
• There should be a temperature sensor failure detection mechanism. It is advisable to use multiple temperature sensors to measure and measure in parallel, and to determine whether the measured values of the sensors are consistent, to determine whether the sensor is ineffective, and to ensure accurate and reliable temperature measurement;
· The temperature measuring device of each device has obtained the metrological verification certificate of the national metrology department.
· Should have the ability to work continuously for a long time, and should be able to work for at least 8 hours in a row;
· The normal working life of hot stamping parts should be more than 2000 hours;
·The width of the rubber roller should be more than 20mm wider than the applicable plate number of the equipment;
· The communication interface with the number plate management information system should be reserved;
· It should have the function of recording the hot stamping temperature data in the hot stamping process of the number plate, and can upload the records and data to the number plate management information system;
· The device should have a data interface such as USB port and RS323 serial port;
· When the device is connected to the public security network, the upper computer of the control system should adopt Windows or Windows embedded (embedded) operating system.
Hot stamping technology has the following advantages over traditional mime printing processes:
· No need for mime printing and drying process, saving more intermediate costs;
·High production efficiency and the purpose of fast card issuance;
·The hot stamping process has no organic solvent discharge, and it is environmentally friendly and safe;
· Better transport safety and storage stability than ink;
· The patterned hot stamping film is anti-counterfeiting.
|Power supply||Single phase AC220V 50Hz|
|Glue roll motor power||90W|
|Recycling file motor power||10W|
|Hot stamping temperature||170℃～240℃|
|Hot stamping gap Precision||0.01mm|
|Conveyor belt speed||1.8m/min|
|Glue roll working time||2000h|
|weight with packing||200Kg|
Contact Person: wong