Hangzhou Winteam Scientific Instruments Co., Ltd.
THE MISSION OF WINTEAM IS PROVIDE BETTER STERILITY TEST PRODUCTION
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10000pc|
|Packaging Details:||export package|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Application:||Surgery, Daily, Antivirus||Material:||Non-woven + Nanofiber Membrane|
non woven face mask,
disposable non woven face mask
Non-woven Disposable masks for viruses masks n95 surgical masks
The mask is a loose, disposable device that forms a physical barrier between the wearer's mouth and the potential contaminants in the nose and the surrounding environment. Masks are not shared and can be printed as surgical, isolated, dental or medical procedures. They may or may not come with a mask.
Masks come in different thicknesses and have different protective capabilities to prevent you from coming into contact with liquids. These characteristics also affect how comfortable you are with the mask and how well the mask protects you.
A face mask is a sanitary product, generally refers to a device worn on the nose and nose to filter the air entering the nose and nose to prevent harmful gases, odors, and droplets from entering and exiting the wearer's nose and nose, made of gauze or paper.
Masks have a certain filtering effect on the air entering the lungs. When respiratory infections are prevalent, wearing masks has a very good effect when working in a polluted environment such as dust.
parameter of disposable surgical masks
|Application: Surgery, daily, antivirus, Suggested Applications: Grinding, sweeping, sanding, bagging,|
|NIOSH Approved: N95|
|Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control|
|FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask|
|10 pcs / box|
|Made in CHINA|
|Expiry date: 2 year|
|Application: Surgery, daily, antivirus|
|Material:Non-woven + Nanofiber membrane|
|MPN: Unisex Adults|
|Season: Spring, autumn, winter|
|Occasion: All Occasion|
|Features: Hypoallergenic, High filtration|
|Color: blue/ White|
construction of disposable surgical masks
Compared with traditional meltblown masks
1. The filtration efficiency of PTFE for air bacteria and PM2.5 particles can reach more than 95%, which meets the filtration standards of KN95 masks.
2. PTFE membrane is naturally hydrophobic. The filtering mechanism is physical mechanical retention (pore size interception method), which will not reduce the retention rate due to exhaled moisture, which is more stable and durable than the electrostatic adsorption protection of ordinary meltblown cloth masks.
Features of disposable surgical masks
The core material of the film mask is a PTFE nano film, and the diameter of the film fiber is between 100 and 200 nanometers.
The film mask made of this material has the following three characteristics:
1. Higher blocking efficiency. The main reason is that the fiber diameter of the material used is smaller than that of traditional materials (the fiber diameter of non-woven materials used in traditional masks is more than 1000 nanometers), which can more effectively block PM2.5 in the air (aerodynamic equivalent diameter is 2500 nanometers or less Particulate matter), and effectively reduce the concentration of bacteria and viruses in the air;
2. Longer life. The reason is that it uses physical principles to isolate air pollutants and is more durable. (The non-woven fabric used in traditional masks has a large fiber diameter and needs to rely on electrostatic adsorption of particulate matter. Static electricity is affected by temperature and humidity in the environment in a short time. Invalid, so it can only be used once);
3. Breathe more easily and freely when worn. The wearing comfort of the mask is mainly determined by the breathability and moisture permeability of the mask. The film mask has a higher air permeability due to its material characteristics of a high uniform hole distribution rate; coupled with the moisture-proof and moisture-permeable characteristics of the film material, it can bring users a more comfortable breathing experience.
Contact Person: wong