Hangzhou Winteam Scientific Instruments Co., Ltd.
THE MISSION OF WINTEAM IS PROVIDE BETTER STERILITY TEST PRODUCTION
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||M serise|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||one box|
|Packaging Details:||paper box|
|Name:||Microporous Membrane Filter||Material:||MCE|
mce membrane filter,
teflon mesh filter
Microporous Membrane Filter 0.45 um filter white color PE φ47 φ50 φ60 for testing water
Hybrid cellulose is a very good filter material that provides a very consistent pore size structure and a wide pore size specification. It can be used for chemotaxis and cell retention, particle collection, ultra-clean filtration and light scattering measurement for solutions, and sterilization filtration of aqueous solutions, buffers, serum and media, mobile phase filtration by HPLC, and the like.
Microporous membranes include, mixed cellulose (MCE), cellulose acetate (CA), nylon (PA/NYLON), polypropylene (PP), polyethersulfone (PES), polyvinylidene fluoride ( PVDF) material, PTFE material, polycarbonate (PC film, nuclear perforated) material, glass fiber (GLASS FIBER) material. It is mainly used for sample analysis, especially filtration of mobile phase and sample in chromatographic analysis. It has a good effect on protecting the column and infusion pump piping system and injection valve from contamination. It has been widely used in gravimetric analysis, microanalysis, colloid separation and sterility experiments.
1. Pharmaceutical: microbiological limit inspection of purified water, water for injection, bulk drugs and oral liquids, tablets, capsules, biological products and preparations;
2. Disease control: inspection of the total number of bacteria in water quality such as air conditioning condensate and drinking water, detection of pathogenic bacteria;
3. Food: inspection of the total number of colonies of beverages, mineral water and purified water;
4. Chemical: A variety of water samples for testing microorganisms.
1. Provide independent and sterile packaging and non-sterile packaging for customers to choose freely;
2. Non-sterile packaging can be sterilized by 121 ° C, 30 min wet heat sterilization (by the user);
3. Sterile membrane is sterilized by EO;
4. It is highly hydrophilic and the membrane recovery rate for microbial limit inspection complies with the current pharmacopoeia regulations.
Contact Person: wong